7 Freebies That'll Change Your Life
A Story to Think on as You Read these 7 Tips
1. Get Outside the Box!! Put www.CreativityForLife.com as a Favorite on your email / cell and go there daily!
2. Make an "God Willing, I Am" audio statement about what you are doing with your life on your cell phone, like "I am paying my credit cards off in 1 year" or "I am losing 15 pounds in 2 months"). Set the alarm on your phone for 3 times a day to remind you to play it (Isn't it funny we don't need to set an alarm to feed our bodies only our minds)
3. Build a "Bucket List" in line with your "Life's Purpose" of what you plan to do with the rest of your life. Find or take pictures of or about the things on the list! Tape these pictures on a piece of cardboard. Tape the cardboard over the screen of your TV!!!
4. Use a book or do this online. Start a "Daily Journal" with a list of the 5 highest priority tasks you have to do that day. Pray for God to lead you throughout the day as you complete the tasks. At the end of the day right down your comments about the results of the 5 tasks.
5. Reach out and literally and/or figuratively, "hold or open a door for others daily!"
6. Put a self improvement book next to your bed, toilet, where you watch TV.
7. Look people in the eye. Say "Great" when they ask you how you are today and be able to tell them why you are "Great!"
For Example: "I am an __________________ and I help others ___________________________, how about you?"