Interest Assessment Part II
1. Where am I now and where do I want to be in the following categories?
2. Am I working to use my gifts, talents and abilities to help others, or am I just marking time in my career?
3. Do I have any unresolved relationship issues, past or present?
4. Am I taking care of the body I've been given with the right fuel and exercise?
5. How am I doing with my financial resources?
6. Is my life rooted in things of purpose, or do I feel like I'm always going from one thing to the next, looking for something to make me happy?
7. Do I use my time wisely, or am I always frustrated about not getting the things done on my bucket list?
8. How regularly do I feel recharged, rested, and excited about taking on what lies ahead?
9. Do I have goals set for my life?
10. Do I know where to start to make goals that matter? Try thinking on these areas!
Size of family
Health, Wellness &Recreation
Access to Family
Involvement in a Faith Group
Access to Caregivers